someone spent a lot of time and effort on these.
Altec Lansing A7 Custom Cabinets | eBay

someone spent a lot of time and effort on these.
Altec Lansing A7 Custom Cabinets | eBay
Sonic Barbarian
Looks like an Altecankenstein to me.
That is awesome!!! Lots of work, that appears to be a vintage experiment .... I love the cork, that's a great idea!!!
When knowing just enough to be dangerous crosses paths with the speaker workshop.
Is there a "Special Olympics" for speakers?
Not all vegetables make good leaders.
I started to post similarly earlier, but my Southern upbringing apparently 'runs too deep'.Oh well, I've done just as bad in my early days and not only thought I'd done well, but even the adults thought so too; enough to comission a few, though in retrospect they were probably just trying to be encouraging.
GM
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
It wasn't so bad, 'til i saw 'round the back side.
My guess is the Altecs aren't original to the inception. Rather somebody decided to "go big" with an upgrade.
I thought the mirror imaged crossovers were a nice touch.![]()
Not all vegetables make good leaders.
Bookmarks